CREATIVITY AND CULTURE CONFERENCE
"“I love Sandy. She is a wise woman. Not only is she a brilliant writer and director in her own right,
but she is a truly gifted teacher and communicator that inspires and guides her students and colleagues to
express themselves genuinely and authentically from the depths of their soul.”
Olympia Dukakis (Academy Award Winning Actress)
• Acknowledge and express your own unique creative genius.
• Notice and nurture the brilliance in all those around you.
• Experience more clarity and confidence in everything you think, do, and say.
• Get to the heart of what you really truly want and take conscious action to get it.
• Recognize and act on the emergent possibilities in your life.
• Trade frustration fear and stagnation for creativity, innovation and invention.
• Powerfully and playfully make the difference that you were born to make.
Is This YOU?
All the world is indeed a stage
and you are in a gigantic 24/7 improv!
Experience the divine improv of your life as
a conscious co-creator
in graceful harmony with your sacred purpose -
With this fun and festive
metaphorical metaphysical guide to life!
AND REX MILLER PREMIERE THEIR NEW SONG FOR THE MAY MAY 2020 VIRTUAL SONGWRITERS FORUM
No matter who you are, entrepreneur, teacher, manager, creative artist, student, or service professional, the likelihood is that you do not fully trust your own creative genius, or the genius of those around you, and therefore you don't live, learn and work to your full potential.
Let's change that!
I will help you to:
Sandra is the Author of the upcoming book
HIGHLIGHTS AND NEWS
PANEL DISCUSSION ON CREATIVITY
Spontaneous Brilliance is a surprisingly specific guide to living life with awareness and wonder, in which Sandra Cavanaugh helps each of us to see and believe in the magic of our own brilliance. This playful and deceptively simple metaphorical, metaphysical guide is filled with powerful techniques for creating a purposeful, passion-driven life.
"I went to Sandy for acting lessons and wound up changing the course of my life!"
Rachel Anne Murphy, Writer and Speaker
Throughout a professional career of more than 30 years,
Sandra Cavanaugh has worked extensively as a
writer, director, actress, speaker, singer/songwriter, coach, filmmaker, consultant and educator.
COACHING AND MENTORING FOR
ENTREPRENEURS, THOUGHT LEADERS, AND CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS
EMPOWER THE EXPRESSION
OF YOUR UNIQUE CREATIVE GENIUS
Good News! You're in the right place!